Consignly connects with Xero to seamlessly create client invoices.
Xero connects you to all things business. Its online accounting software connects you to accountants and bookkeepers, your bank, and a huge range of business apps.
- Get a real-time view of your cash flow. Log in anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet or phone to get a real-time view of your cash flow. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple, smart and occasionally magical.
- Run your business on the go. Use our mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims - from anywhere.
- Get paid faster with online invoicing. Send online invoices to your customers - and get updated when they’re opened.
- Reconcile in seconds. Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Just click ok to reconcile
How does it work?
Transactions for activity and freight charges are created in Consignly and when ready, these transactions can be added to a schedule.
Connecting to Xero allows you to push your partner's schedules to Xero as Invoices or Credit Notes from Consignly, with the details being attached as a PDF to the Xero invoice.
- Make sure you have a subscription with Xero;
- Visit the App Directory in Consignly and add the Xero app;
- Click the Connect button to authorise Consignly into your Xero subscription; and
- Configure the integration triggers, and accounts/contact mapping to Xero
Learn more about connecting Xero and Consignly.